Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Sunday · June 26, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- The physician will see 16 - 22 patients per day on average and the schedule is flexible with 1:4. If you do not hold an active TX license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- Employment could potentially begin an as few as 30 days since there is no hospital privileging.
- Part of the Dallas metro area.
- The group is hiring a new physician to support the growing patient census.
- Life insurance, STD, and LTD.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses.
- Flexible schedule.
- A new post-acute physician opportunity is now available in NW Dallas, Texas.
- No hospital privileges needed.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, life insurance, disability, and a retirement plan with matching.
- Family friendly area.
- Retirement with matching.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 28.