Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers a competitive hourly wage, incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Busy, fast-paced practice setting.
- TeamHealth has an opening at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, for a physician interested in a full-time Nocturnist position with our established and reputable hospitalist team.
- Must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients.
- A long-standing relationship with hospital administration and nursing staff.
- There is excellent nursing and specialist staff support in place.
- This is the ideal practice setting for a physician seeking a busy, fast-paced environment while caring for high acuity, complex patients.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with hours from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- We are actively interviewing candidates for the role, so.
- You will work collaboratively with a swing shift hospitalist and two advanced practice clinicians during your shift.
- Established program with excellent clinicians in place.
- Stable and structured practice environment.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.