Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will work collaboratively with a swing shift hospitalist and two advanced practice clinicians during your shift.
- This position offers a competitive hourly wage, incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients.
- TeamHealth has an opening at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, for a physician interested in a full-time Nocturnist position with our established and reputable hospitalist team.
- Busy, fast-paced practice setting.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with hours from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- We are actively interviewing candidates for the role, so.
- This is the ideal practice setting for a physician seeking a busy, fast-paced environment while caring for high acuity, complex patients.
- Established program with excellent clinicians in place.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- There is excellent nursing and specialist staff support in place.
- Stable and structured practice environment.
- A long-standing relationship with hospital administration and nursing staff.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.