Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disability.
- Team based approach with individual dedicated support.
- Candidate Experience.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Team.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal opportunity Employer.
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hospital Medicine - Parkland Health & Hospital System, is seeking physicians to join a growing group of 60+ academic hospitalists.
- Closed ICU.
- Academic rank will commensurate with experience.
- Ate-matched retirement accounts, Incentive bonus payments.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dallas, TX.
- UT Southwestern is a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 6 Nobel Prize winners in dynamic and affordable Dallas, Texas.
- We'd love for you to consider joining our team!
- Highlights Include.
- Faculty appointment at medical school.
- Dedicated Advanced Practice Providers, pharmacists and discharge planners.
- Relocation allowance.
- Candidates must be eligible for Texas medical licensure and be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- No Procedures required.
- Hospitalists staff teaching and non-teaching inpatient services at a public safety net hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.