Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- UT Southwestern is a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 6 Nobel Prize winners in dynamic and affordable Dallas, Texas.
- Hospitalists staff teaching and non-teaching inpatient services at a public safety net hospital.
- Closed ICU.
- Highlights Include.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dallas, TX.
- Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disability.
- Ate-matched retirement accounts, Incentive bonus payments.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal opportunity Employer.
- We'd love for you to consider joining our team!
- Team based approach with individual dedicated support.
- Candidate Experience.
- Dedicated Advanced Practice Providers, pharmacists and discharge planners.
- Faculty appointment at medical school.
- Academic rank will commensurate with experience.
- No Procedures required.
- Candidates must be eligible for Texas medical licensure and be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Relocation allowance.
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hospital Medicine - Parkland Health & Hospital System, is seeking physicians to join a growing group of 60+ academic hospitalists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.