Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal opportunity Employer.
- UT Southwestern is a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 6 Nobel Prize winners in dynamic and affordable Dallas, Texas.
- No Procedures required.
- Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disability.
- Highlights Include.
- Hospitalists staff teaching and non-teaching inpatient services at a public safety net hospital.
- Relocation allowance.
- Closed ICU.
- Candidate Experience.
- Faculty appointment at medical school.
- Candidates must be eligible for Texas medical licensure and be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Academic rank will commensurate with experience.
- Ate-matched retirement accounts, Incentive bonus payments.
- Team based approach with individual dedicated support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dallas, TX.
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hospital Medicine - Parkland Health & Hospital System, is seeking physicians to join a growing group of 60+ academic hospitalists.
- Dedicated Advanced Practice Providers, pharmacists and discharge planners.
- We'd love for you to consider joining our team!
- Dedicated Nocturnist Team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.