Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in east Texas.
- Productivity and quality bonuses.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dallas, TX.
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes.
- As a System Director and Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor, and develop your team.
- If you are a progressive physician leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Primarily Administrative duties with limited clinical requirement.
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling.
- Active Texas license or in process of applying.
- Open ICU.
- Board certified internal medicine.
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team.
- You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital.
- Physician Leader / System Director and Chief Hospitalist / One Hour East of Dallas.
- Sound Physicians has robust internal support team.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow.
- Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago