Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Monday · October 16, 2017
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its Skyline and located in the Heart of Texas, come be an Integral and Vital part of our tenured and quality driven Hospitalist program here in sunny Dallas, Texas.
- Enjoy a sustainable career w/ programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads for our hospitalist teams.
- Track and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Nocturnist physician job located in Dallas, Texas.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Secure your future with Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Committed to transforming health care by investing in advanced technology and full support to all its clinicians, they serve over 16 counties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment.
- Nocturnist opportunity in the heart of Texas - have dinner, put the kids to bed and be home in the morning before school starts!
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services in this well known, fully accredited health system with over 898 beds.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- 7on/7off, 10 hour shift (9pm- 7am).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dallas, TX.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Dallas has a diverse culture and economy with some of the trendiest shopping, dining, museums, and music.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Dallas provides outstanding schools districts, colleges and universities that offer the best education for future leaders.
- With its close proximity to DFW International Airport, Dallas allows for quick and easy access throughout the World.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Admissions only, no cross coverage.
- It is the Hub for sports here in the South and home to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers!
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Join a team of dedicated Hospitalists & focus your skills on delivering patient-centered, quality care as a Nocturnist.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago