Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (east of Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will accept either BC or BE in IM or experienced FP.
- No procedures required, no codes, Open ICU.
- Currently utilizes NP/PA.
- Good subspecialty back-up.
- Takes 1-2 months for credentialing.
- EMR System in Epic.
- On-going 7on/7 off with day and night shifts available (7am-7pm.
- 7pm-7am and swing shift 2pm-12am).
- Average census around 15-20 patients per day.
- 2 Providers on at night, 13-14 Providers on during the day.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 8.