Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Sunday · June 26, 2022
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Metro Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Healthcare Connections has a need for a Texas Licensed Hospitalist to help out with a new start up program at a facility that is close to the Dallas Metro.
- You can see forest, mountains, deserts, dry plains, and coastal lowlands all in the state of Texas!
- Texas is also home to the Alamo where 189 courageous Americans held back about 4000 Mexican soldiers.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified Internal Medicine ( or eligible within 5 years) or Family Medicine with Hospitalist experience.
- See where Stephen Austin established the state's first American colony.
- A typical day will consist of seeing 16-18 patients as well as running codes and rounding in the ICU.
This locum tenen job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Apr 16.