Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Thursday · September 28, 2023
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- A cosmopolitan community proud of its Old West roots, Dallas boasts a cost of living slightly below the national average and an abundance of cultural, recreational and commerce opportunities.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- The shining star of north Texas, Dallas is the United States's ninth largest city and one of the 100 Most Ethnically Diverse Communities.
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Competitive base salary.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Mar 24.