Hospitalist Jobs in Dallas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in DFW
Photo: Dallas skyline at night with Reunion Tower.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dallas Area ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule will be block shifts from 8a-8a.
- The provider will not need to learn a new EMR system.
- Requirements for this position include possessing a full, unrestricted Texas medical license, hospitalist experience, a federal DEA and a Texas DPS.
- Compensation is based on the provider's qualifications and relevant experience.
- The facility uses paper charting.
- We are seeking Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Pediatric physician with Hospitalist experience.
- The provider must also have a clean background with minimal to no malpractice history, and must be a United States Citizen or valid Greencard holder.
- Shift coverage is needed the following dates: June 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 & July 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,14, 15.
- The provider will be responsible for rounding and admissions only, and will have no code response or procedure duties.
- We are currently seeking a Hospitalist for locum tenens coverage at a hospital outside of Dallas, TX that would have about a 2 hour commute from the city.
- The provider must be able to see all ages, and will see from around 10-12 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Mint Physician Staffing was last open on Jul 22.